I was waiting for the cross-town train in the London underground

The Postal Service - Clark Gable
from the album Give Up (Sub Pop, 2003)


Tomorrow I will be heading over the North Sea for a trip to London. I have never been there so I'm really looking forward to it. There will probably be some touristy things I will have to do, like visiting the zebra-crossing at Abbey Road and that sort of stuff. We also have tickets to see the great Monsters of Folk on Tuesday. This is the third time I have had tickets to see Jim James in concert. Both of the previous gigs with My Morning Jacket were cancelled so, Jim, you better not get sick this time. Third time is the charm and that sort of thing. Getting really psyched about that gig. Hopefully it will be a classic. I'll post something about it when I come home.


The Postal Service - Clark Gable


Bonus:
Monsters of Folk - Losin' Yo' Head

Comments