Heartworn Highways #6




1. I Was A King - Make It Clear
(Losing Something Good For Something Better // Happy Soul Recordings // 2007)
2. Buffalo Springfield - Out Of My Mind
(Buffalo Springfield // ATCO Records // 1966)
3. Galaxie 500 - Summertime
(This Is Our Music // Rough Trade // 1990)
4. Martin Hagfors (feat. Anne Lise Frøkedal) - Kinky Lovers
(Producers Politics Passion // ME Records // 2014)
5. The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - I Won't Hurt You
(Part One // Reprise Records // 1967)
6. Yo La Tengo - The Race Is On Again
(I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass // Matador // 2006)
7. The Byrds - Tribal Gathering
(The Notorious Byrd Brothers // Columbia // 1968)
8. Electric Eye - Kruskontroll
(Pick Up, Lift Off, Space, Time // Klangkollektivet // 2013)


Listen on Spotify or TiDAL (WiMP)

Photo: Stian Svehagen

Comments