Music monday

Had the day of from work today so I went downtown to purchase some new music. (Since I work fulltime in a record store, of course that is what I do on my day of.) Went to the excellent independent stores Big Dipper and Tiger. When I checked the mail on my way back in the appartment I had gotten a package from Sub Pop as well. Lots of new records today. Outside the sun is shining, the first real day of summer here in Oslo. So here they are, new perfect records for a sunny summer day.

Akron/Family - Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free
(Dead Oceans, 2009)

"Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free"


Iron and Wine - Around the Well
(Sub Pop, 2009)

"The Trapeze Swinger"


Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
(Warp, 2009)

"Two Weeks"


Fleet Foxes - Mykonos 7"
(Sub Pop, 2009)

"Mykonos"


All Night Radio - Spirit Stereo Frequency
(Sub Pop, 2004)


No clip available at the moment for All Night Radio.

Comments

Li:ne said…
Just so you know: they all worked on a tuesday too.