Left another record on..

Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Shampoo
from the album Break Up (Rhino, 2009)


Just thought I should post this great video of this great song. You can say whatever you want about Scarlett Johansson's musical career, but I really think this album that Pete Yorn made with her is a really good one. She may have bit off a little more than she could chew with her debut of Tom Waits cover songs but on this album she really holds her own. Her voice works great along Pete Yorn's and this is one of the better albums that he has made since his debut Musicforthemorningafter.

"So we rise
Off to make another run of it
To pass the time we say goodbye
Here we are enclosed
Wake me up and ready to go
Oh the sun's out tonight

(Run away)
Last thing I remember
(Run away)
Things were getting better
(Run away)
Last thing I remember, things were getting better
I'd go anywhere with you"

Comments