Finally, the second Heartworn Highways mix is up. This time it has a kind of summer-y psych-feel. Loads of great tunes. Hope you'll like it.
Listen on Spotify: Heartworn Highways vol. 2.
1. Allah Las - Busman's Holiday (Allah Las, Innovative Leisure, 2012)
2. The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - If You Want This Love (Part One, Reprise Records, 1967)
3. Real Estate - Talking Backwards (Atlas, Domino, 2014)
4. Rockin' Ramrods - Bright Lit Blue Skies (single as The Ramrods), Plymouth, 1966)
5. The Black Lips - Time (Arabia Mountain, Vice Records, 2011)
6. White Fence - Real Smiles (Family Perfume vol. 2, Woodsist, 2012)
7. The Kaleidoscope - If the Night (Side Trips, Epic, 1967)
8. The Rain Parade - This Can't Be Today (Emergency Third Rail Power Trip, Enigma Records, 1983)
9. The Velvet Underground - Who Loves the Sun (Loaded, Cotillion, 1970)
10. Belle and Sebastian - Stop, Look and Listen (The Third Eye Centre, Rough Trade, 2013)
11. The Olivia Tremor Control - Jumping Fences (Music From the Unrealized Film Script "Dusk at Cubist Castle", Flydaddy Records, 1996)
12. Beachwood Sparks - This is What it Feels Like (Desert Skies, Alive Records, 2013)
Photo and photo editing by Mai-Linn Finstad.