Doing the E-Street shuffle..?

Well, not exactly. This is going to be a new recurring post on Heartworn Highways. The plan is that every once in a while, once a week or something, I will set my iPod on shuffle and write down the first five songs and publish them here. No hocus pocus there. Just letting you know what's going in to my ears from time to time.

Entry #6.

November 30th, 2009


1. Pavement - Fame Throwa (Live)
From the album Slanted & Enchanted: Luxe & Redux (Matador, 2002)


2. Wovenhand - The Beautiful Axe
From the album Ten Stones (Sounds Familyre, 2008)


3. Stephen Stills - Helplessly Hoping
From the album Just Roll Tape: April 26th 1968 (Rhino, 2007)


4. I-Nine - Same in Any Language
From the album Elizabethtown (Original Soundtrack) (RCA Records, 2005)


5. Dennis Wilson - Farewell My Friend
From the album Pacific Ocean Blue (Caribou, 1977)

Comments