Frokoststund har gull i munn | v. 1.0



There is a saying in norwegian, "morgenstund har gull i munn", which is sort of the same as you say "the early bird catches the worm" in English. I have taken the liberty to change the morning part into "frokost" or breakfast if you will. These playlists can be listened to at any time of the day, but I had long weekend breakfasts in mind when I made them.

This is the first installment. Enjoy.


1. Wilco - If I Ever Was A Child
2. Buffalo Springfield - I Am A Child
3. John Lennon - Watching the Wheels
4. Teenage Fanclub - The Darkest Part of the Night
5. Darling West - The Chain
6. Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed
7. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - If I Had the World to Give
8. Lambchop - Timothy B. Schmidt
9. Micah P. Hinson - The Day Texas Sank to the Bottom of the Sea
10. Steve Gunn - Water Wheel
11. The Milk Carton Kids - New York 

Kommentarer