Frokoststund har gull i munn | v. 3.0


There is a saying in norwegian, "morgenstund har gull i munn", which is sort of the same as you say "the early bird catches the worm" in English. I have taken the liberty to change the morning part into "frokost" or breakfast if you will. These playlists can be listened to at any time of the day, but I had long weekend breakfasts in mind when I made them.


F R O K O S T S T U N D H A R G U L L I M U N N V. 3.0


Simon & Garfunkel - The Sun is Burning

The Jayhawks - Waiting for the Sun

American Suitcase - Polar Nights

Tift Merritt - Laid a Highway

R.E.M. - Near Wild Heaven

Mary Lou Lord - I Figured You Out

Evan Dando - Hard Drive

Aimee Mann - The Fall of the World's Own Optimist

Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - The Charging Sky

Fruit Bats - Every Day That We Wake Up is a Beautiful Day


Comments